Saturday, October 1, 2016

New Game Plan

I feel like the debt snowball is taking forever.  I've been listening to Dave Ramsey's podcast on my commute to work and he's gotten me motivated to get rid of this debt.  I can't wait for the day I can say scream, "We're Debt Free"! So I'm changing over to the lowest balance first method. I might switch back to the highest interest after we knock out a couple of these smaller debts. I also added to the debt snowball two lines of credit that we took out earlier this year (0% interest for 12 months and 18 months) for a sewing machine and lawn mower. Yeah I know! Which actually put us temporarily over the $70k mark again. But now we have the whole picture and I'm not being dishonest about our debt. So here's the new debt picture and debt snowball.

No comments:

Post a Comment